Michael Lim has lived his entire life in the Mississauga and Oakville area, having attended local schools and worked mainly in the area gives him the knowledge and comfort to continue to focus on his area of experience. His entire life work experience has been solely concentrated in a highly successful sales background which began early in his career starting with retail sales and eventually moving to high end luxury auto sales.
Michael became an award winning sales representative with BMW Group for over 8 years consistently achieving Master Sales status and growing a very successful client base, with a very professional business attitude that made his transition to the real estate industry very smooth and easy combining his constant attention to detail, very positive attitude and winning personality. He has constantly been a person of action and continuing to think outside the box, making sure every opportunity is never missed.
Michael enjoys the challenges and opportunities that come with satisfying current and new clients everyday. He has many award winning accomplishments that include the Sales Achievement Award 2009, President's Gold Award 2010 -2019, Award of Excellence 2014 -19 and Director's Platinum Award 2015, 2016 all from Royal LePage.
Michael has continued to grow and learn new effective methods of improving his clients position when making such important decisions, equipped with his vast knowledge and many years of experience negotiating complex deals. He provides only the most professional representation and complete customer satisfaction to all his clients.
Michael is a proud supporter of the Royal LePage Shelter Foundation.
This foundation helps provide emergency shelter for women and children fleeing abusive situations, he makes a point of donating with every transaction that is done in support of this very important and worthy cause.
There is a big difference between buying a home and selling a home.
They require tailored duties and services at each stage of the process.
If you are selling a house I will:
- Expertly market your home through channels like social media, websites, and multiple listing services
- Conduct a comparative market analysis to demonstrate what other homes in your area have been sold for in the recent months
- Secure the assistance of other professionals for completing the paperwork accurately and while meeting critical deadlines
- Complete a property profile of your home, including current conditions, surroundings and special features
If you are buying a house I will:
- Educate you about the current housing market conditions
- Discuss and analyze best alternatives that best fit your budget and criteria
- Resolve any challenges that may arise when purchasing a new home
- Provide the highest quality of service so that you feel comfortable and confident in the process
Real Estate Websites by Web4Realty